Wednesday 7 November 2012

Xmas at Marshmallow blends

Hello lovelies, if you are still reading this then thanks so much. I know my posts have been few and far between but i wont stop blogging completely because its where i started in the online beauty community and of course id miss all you gorgeous girlies.

I have been sooooo busy with the run up to Xmas. Ive been having a few Marshmallow blends party's and I'm even putting some products into my local shops. Its all exciting stuff.
I haven't started Xmas shopping yet but it seems a lot of you have as i have orders coming out my ears at the moment. Not that I'm complaining. 

I adore everything about Xmas and so throwing myself into making products has been easy. Here's a few bits to show you what Ive been up to xx

Gingerbread soaps

Mulled Medley Shower fluffs, Body Scrubs & Body butters


Candycane Kisses Gift Set

Tinkerbelle Dreams Bath Set

If you want to take a nosey at the other Xmas products on the website then here is a link. Have you started your Xmas shopping yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for all your comments, i appreciate each and everyone xx