Saturday 25 August 2012

Liz Earle Nectar Cream Blush

Ive only said how much i love the Liz Earle products and so i was very excited to be included in the Newsletter with a quote i wrote when i first tried out the Skin Tint. I still use the skin tint as my quick everyday face as it blends effortlessly and just makes my skin glow. Here's a quick snap shot in case you missed it.



I recently was sent a few of the other colour products from the range and my stand out product has to be the Healthy Glow Cream Blush in Nectar 06 
While slightly scary in the pan it is the most beautiful real to life flush of colour that blends seamlessly with no effort for a quick and easy brightening effect.

 (No Flash)

(Flash)

Swatch in natural light

Blended on the skin (Wearing Skin tint in Beech 03 & Healthy Glow Cream Blush 06)

The Healthy Cream Blush comes in 7 shades and is priced at £16.50 available here

4 comments:

  1. This looks really pretty! Shame it's a bit beyond my budget at the mo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That color is absolutely amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful colour, adding to my wishlist!
    Kirsty x

    Prettybugblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for all your comments, i appreciate each and everyone xx