Wednesday 30 May 2012

Gold Dusted Mocha Soap Slice!

I have been so busy this week at Marshmallow blends. Stock is running low and i need to pull my finger out and get busy replenishing stock. I just wanted to show you my latest soap as I'm rather pleased with it.

Gold Dusted Mocha Soap Slice



This soap is a gorgeous yummy scent with a custom blend of roasted coffee beans, Hazelnuts & Creamy Vanilla. SLS free and topped with a whipped soap. Priced at £3.99 a slice i think they will make a gorgeous gift or a little pick me up treat.


Hope you are all enjoying the gorgeous sunshine xx

4 comments:

  1. WHOAA! You are so creative! This looks amazing! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! I actually thought this was a food post! Looks just like the real thing.
    Seattle Beauty Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies :)i wish you girls could smell it through the screen that would be brilliant wouldnt it lol x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for all your comments, i appreciate each and everyone xx