Friday 4 November 2011

Enrapture Extremity Heated Rollers!

Hello lovely ladies!
I'm sure a lot of you will have heard of Enrapture hair tools already. The company already have a huge fan base and quite rightly so. I tried out the Totem Styler a while back and loved it, you can see the review here if you fancy a little nosey.

Anyway luckily for me i was sent the Extremity Rollers to try out as well. Now i have to say that i love volume and big curls are much more my thing than tight curls and that is exactly what this product created (Happy Smiles)

Enrapture Extremity Rollers RRP £74.99

These Rollers are a dream to use, they heat up and are ready to use within two minutes and are held by the simple butterfly clips. They come in two sizes of rollers Big and Bigger and are really fast to use. I don't have a lot of time in the mornings but i can literally pop about 8 of the bigger rollers in my hair, finish my makeup take them out and my hair is done.



Two Sizes of rollers


I could go on and on about the science behind these rollers and the beautiful packaging but instead i will say that they are the easiest styling tool I've used in a long time. They create the perfect big volumed curls and the volume lasts all day long with nothing but a spritz of hairspray.

Dodgy Before Photo!


 After!

I am serious loving these right now. So much so that i threw my old rollers away as these do a much better job in a far quicker time.
Available from loads of places including Boots, Argos, Debenhams and Next.
Are you a fan of big curls?

13 comments:

  1. Oh Nikki, they look like they work a dream! Your hair looks gorgeous. I WANT SOME!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your hair looks amazing. Very Glam!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. these make your hair look fab!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! When I saw the after I thought, the curlers had really added some 'va va voom' to your hair. (I'm not even totally sure what that means but that is instantly what I thought) Your hair looks great, this product would be great for nights out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hair looks amazing! THIS is why I need to grow my hair lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh Nic your hair looks amazing! I need these in my life asap! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, your hair looks great and glamorous too <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow these really sexed up your hair I hope they are available in the US!

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a great result! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. your hair's lovely - i really like the effect. I love big curls too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh I've been thinking about getting myself some heated rollers, might have to try these out!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love!!! Your hair looks fab! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I want some of these so bad and it would be AWESOME if they were Boots' star gift one of these weeks :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for all your comments, i appreciate each and everyone xx