Thursday 11 August 2011

Latest Buys!

I thought I'd show you what i have been spending my pennies on lately and it's rather a random mix of clothes, accessories and a few house hold bits to add to the mix.


Feather Earrings Dorothy Perkins

Gold Necklace Dorothy Perkins

 Boots (I know its not boots weather but they were a bargain)

Grey Cardi Primark

All Saints Copy Chocolate dress

Urban Decay Polish Superdrug 99p sale :)

Black Patent Shoes & bag Next

White Dress

Beige Dress/top

Next Birdcage Light

Shoe Storage Ikea

Most of these items were picked up in the sale or from random cheapy shops. I'm most excited about my shoe storage and light shade which is for my new dressing room :)
It's brilliant to be able to pick out what i want at a glance rather than rummaging through boxes of shoes.

I plan on wearing the white dress and patent bag and shoes on Saturday as I'm going out for a meal and drinks which I'm really looking forward to. You might notice a lack of beauty product buys because I'm trying not to keep buying products when i have so many to use up.
Have a great day xx

13 comments:

  1. The dress is gorgeous! You will look lovely! Love that lightshade as well, I want! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress, the earrings, the shoes and the shoe storage!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your shoe storage rack from Ikea, and that amazing bird cage light! :)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg, the birdcage light is so lovely! I want it ><

    Can I invite you to join my GIVEAWAY-Korean BB creams , thank you ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many beautiful pieces. Ilove that shoe storage, I want something similar to this but dont have room enough for one at the moment :/

    Love Christine ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the boots, they look very comfy (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that white dress I have one similiar-ish.

    I love that birdcage shade I am off to the Next site now lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. The white dress is gorgeous! And love the shoe storage :O x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank You my lovely ladies i'm so pleased you like the birdcage light, i thought it might be a bit OTT at first so pleased with all the positive comments xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving the shoes storage from Ikea. Also the white dress is chic along with the accessories you also picked up.. Very Monochrome!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great haul, i so need one of those shoe storage, looks fab.

    Sadie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for all your comments, i appreciate each and everyone xx