Tuesday 16 August 2011

Anatomicals Tanatomicals Mousse!

This review is really overdue because as soon as i tried this tan i knew i was on to a winner. The Tanatomicals mousse is described as "The Holy Grail for the deathly pale" I love the funky packaging and the fact that it costs a measly £7 which is a complete bargain.


Before

Instant tan after application

The colour guide is very dark and a bit scary when you first apply it but at least its easy to apply and its obvious if you missed any bits.
The smell is really lovely, fruity and sweet and nothing like any other tan that Ive tried in the past.

Although i was slightly alarmed at the depth of colour on application it washes off to a lovely olive natural colour. It even works really well on my face and it seems to last really well too. I think this is a great alternative product if you are on a bit of a budget and i would happily recommend it.

End Result

The Tanotomicals also do a lotion and a spray tan in a can which i would love to try. Available from ASOS as well as Superdrug.

4 comments:

  1. I was eyeing up some Tanatomicals while browsing ASOS but figured I'd wait for reviews first! This sounds lovely, though and you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review!! You look so pretty :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like! What I would like to know is how many tan in a cans do you currently have in your possession? I never knew there were so many out there! I think I'm needing to get myself some, as my summer has turned out to be a bit of a downer in the sun department! Look great doll!
    Xoxo,
    Corrine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi girlies, thanks for the comments xx

    Corrine, i have quite a few tans ahhem lets leave it at that shall we :)xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for all your comments, i appreciate each and everyone xx