Friday 4 March 2011

Spot the difference with Burts Bees?

Hello lovely ladies! It's Friday again yaay. I wanted to do a quick review for this new product that Ive found which is giving me amazing results. Spots be gone :)

Introducing Burt's Bees Anti Blemish Toner


This is the first Burt's Bees facial product that Ive tried out and I'm seriously wondering how Ive missed out on this skincare range.
Priced at £9.99 this toner is packed full of natural ingredients including Willow Bark Extract which works as a natural exfoliant to unplug follicles and pores. It also contains 1% salicylic acid which my skin seems to love.

I like to use my skincare products for a while before i review them to give them a chance to work, but i noticed a difference within the first  few days of using this. My spots that i had have gone and the blackheads etc look so much smaller.
I can see this becoming a fast favourite. I have less oil on my skin but it has not dried my skin in any way like some toners do.

If you suffer with outbreaks then i highly recommend you to try this product. I'm using it twice a day and am shocked at how fast it is improving my skin. My skin is looking better than it has in a long time.

Have you tried this or any of the other products in this range?

4 comments:

  1. I love the Anti Blemish Face Wash, you need to try that too. It works wonders for my skin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks jo, i will try it then. Its so strange that all the same products seem to work for both of us. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Burts Bees products! I don't actually use a toner, but I'd love to try this xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. HEY! just wanted to let you know im back !!!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for all your comments, i appreciate each and everyone xx