Saturday 30 October 2010

Wedding Makeup photo's !

Hi there, ladies, i know some of you know that i recently did a wedding for a friend of mine and have been eagerly awaiting some photos and this morning i had an e mail with some of the photos from the big day.
I loved doing the makeup for this wedding and think that everyone looked beautiful.
Here's a little look at some of the shots :

The beginning of the session with a little bit of airbrushing for the foundation. ( i use the temptu system )





The beautiful bride








All the bridesmaids. There were lots of tears and lots of touch ups as everyone was very emotional. I don't think i have worked at one wedding yet when i haven't had to fight back the tears. I'm too emotional for my own good sometimes.

I love how natural everyone looks and the claret colour of Dawn's dress was a stunning contrast to the ivory of the bridesmaids.

Hope you enjoyed this little peak of one of my favourite weddings that i have worked on xx

7 comments:

  1. you did a great job dear! the makeup looks amazing, weddings are always so fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats so good, well done :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww....the bride looks so beautiful! I bet doing wedding makeup would be a lot of fun! Looks like you did a great job! And I love how the bride wore a colored dress and the rest of the party work ivory! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done you!!! What a fab job. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely hun, your so talented at what you do, I know I always say that but your so clever!!

    I LOVE LOVE LOVE the nail polish hun pretty please whisper in my ear what one it is?? :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah thanks girls, Sherrie the polish is a really cheap one from primark in the glo range. It looks fab on toes in the summer too x

    ReplyDelete
  7. everyone looks beautiful and I love the brides makeup - so natural and pretty, I reckon a timeless look like this is completely perfect for the big day!

    You're so brave, I dont think I'd like doing someones wedding makeup, it'd just be waaaay to much responsibility! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for all your comments, i appreciate each and everyone xx