Saturday 7 August 2010

Saturday's Reading Links Bare & Beautiful

I love nothing better on a Saturday than to sit with a big mug of coffee and look through gorgeous looking products. Some of these from Bare & Beautiful look good enough to eat. This is one  web site full to the brim of delicious sounding girly treats ranging from Toffee & lime bath truffles to Pineapple & coconut shampoo bars . I have a review coming soon of some of the other goodies this fab Etailer sells so watch out for that. Not only do these products look fantastic but they contain  No Harsh Chemicals like SLS/SLES/MPG or Parabens. So obviously really kind and gentle on your skin what more can a girl ask for. So sit back with a nice big cuppa and enjoy. xx

4 comments:

  1. Ooh nice! Going to have a look at the website now, thanks for sharing. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Nicoletta, thank you so much for your sweet comment,
    I am happy I've found your blog too!! I'll follow you through Bloglovin' :)
    I love the eye shadow you have on the previous post :)
    Hope you have a nice saturday (I'll have a mug of coffee later too)

    xxx

    PS: your name sounds sooooo Italian.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, sounds like a great product! by the way, thanks for stopping by my blog and participating in my mini giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comment Nicoletta! If you are logged into blogger you should have a blogger menu bar across the top of the page when you view my blog, and then you should be able to click follow on the blogger bar. I really need to learn how to put a follow me button on my blog! P.S your blog looks fab, you have a new follower!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for all your comments, i appreciate each and everyone xx