Saturday 10 July 2010

Sleek Circus


So i couldn't help myself i just had to get the new circus palette, not because i particularly love the colours but i love the fun aspect of sleek products and sometimes its nice to have something different to play with (ooops sounds rude ) but you girls know what i mean lol


Anyways i had a little mess and came up with this eye look. I like the pop of purple under the eyes and i found the colours surprisingly wearable and easy to blend.
I know some people say the white is too sheer but i love the white as sometimes i find whites look a little chalky on me but this one is really pretty.





Are you tempted by the circus???

3 comments:

  1. Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I love your makeup and just want this palette...
    I don't think that we'll have it in France :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want this pallet after watching all the reviews. Great colors xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a good look, I love it. I would never be able to create that look hahaha.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for all your comments, i appreciate each and everyone xx