Tuesday 13 July 2010

Essie Carousel Coral & China Glaze Wagon Trail



Hello my lovelies, i just wanted to show you these two polishes i got from E bay a while ago. Although i love nail polish i find it hard to spend a lot of money on them. I don't know why? its just one of those things.
So anyway i have been wanting a pretty coral colour for ages so decided to bite the bullet and order Essie Carousel coral.
I have to say i really love it. Its such a pretty bright coral that's neither too orange or too pink toned. I can see me wearing this one a lot.

Secondly i ordered china glaze Wagon trail. This is a really dark shimmery olive green tone which looks almost brown/black depending on the light but its really unusual I cant see me wearing it much at the moment but come winter I'm sure this will become a favourite.

Essie Carousel Coral


I have to say i am struggling to stop myself ordering more Essie polishes now as i love the texture and quick drying time. Essie have so many beautiful colours its hard to pick just 1 or 2. I might just wait and buy a set of the minis when i get a chance.
Toodledoo xx

10 comments:

  1. WOW what a beautiful colour for summer.Think i will have a look on ebay myself now.Thanks for the post. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color :)
    Never try Essie polish but can't wait ;)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I really like Carousel Coral, it looks fabulous on your nails :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks absolutely gorgeous!!you made me want it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful colour. I don't think that I've tried essie or opi or china glaze etc. I know just as soon as I do, i'll become dangerously obsessive!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The essie polish looks fabulous!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have never tried Essie nail polish before, but that color looks so pretty! I want to buy one now..

    ReplyDelete
  8. i really love carousal coral. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have to try out Essie nail polishes now, haha^0^! Hey girl, thanks for following my blog! I am a follower of you now! Love your hair!^0^~~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks ladies for all your comments and welcome to my new followers i really appreciate you all xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for all your comments, i appreciate each and everyone xx