Sunday 27 June 2010

Yay i won !!!! Glo polish


Hi ladies, just a quick post today as feeling a bit lazy after a late night of drinking, eating , drinking and yet more drinking.
I had a good time at the races it was fun to see everyone dress up looking all ladylike.
Anyway changing the subject i won a lovely little prize from fellow blogger Sprinkle of Glitter
Thank you so much Louise it arrived yesterday just in time for me to paint my toes for my girly night out.
I choose this one to try out first as it matched my dress perfectly. I couldn't of matched it better myself, i cant wait to try out the coral as well.
These polishes are from primark and are glo in the dark colours. This went on really smoothly and only needed two coats. I must say i was impressed and will be looking out for more colours next time i go shopping.
Thanks again Louise xx

3 comments:

  1. Ooohh yay, glad you got them alright. You'll have to let me know if they did change colour xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! The pink one looks lovely on you. :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww congracts :) that colour looks amazing


    Nicola xo

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for all your comments, i appreciate each and everyone xx