Monday 31 May 2010

NAILS OF THE DAY !!!!!



I love this colour SCORCH from Creative nail design.
It is such a bright girly pink with a touch of purple. Whenever i wear this colour it makes me feel brighter and makes me feel funky even when i'm lounging about in my casual clothes on a sunday or bank holiday monday.
As always the quality of creative polishes is excellent. 2 coats for a beautiful streak free finish and a glossiness to be reconed with even without a top coat.
Ahhh instant Glamour.
Do you ladies have any product or item of clothing etc that instantly lifts your mood?

4 comments:

  1. Bright lipstick always makes me feel happier, sometimes even if I'm home in pjs I'll put some on just to brighten my mood:) love the nail polish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nicoletta,
    I just discovered your blog :) it's really nice ;)
    By the way, love this notd. The more I'm visiting foreigner bloger, the more a see good brand that we don't have in France :(
    Thx for sharing this notd.
    xoxo
    Liloo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love such bright colors! fab

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute Blog! I love the color.

    http://sagaofafatshionista.blogspot.com/

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for all your comments, i appreciate each and everyone xx