Wednesday 19 May 2010

My New Goodies

Well yesterday i went shopping to meadowhall in sheffield. It's rare that i get a day to myself so this was a real treat. I went with my friend lindsey and had lunch as well so it ended up a really lovely day. I wasn't planning on buying any beauty products but a girl's got to do what a girl's got to do right?
So here's what i got:



Now i know this first one isn't strictly beauty but i couldn't resist this gorgeous storage box. I am planning on keeping my hair accessories in it under my dressing table. It was only £4.99 which i think is a bargain. I've been looking at similar ones for a while and I'm sure i will be back to buy more as they come in so handy for all my products and help keep my bedroom look less cluttered.



I knew before i went shopping that i would have to buy something from lush as it's one of my favourite shops. I adore the massage bars and so of course i had to get a new one to try out. I'm looking forward to reviewing this one because it smells gorgeous.



Mac Mac Mac. What is it about the mac counter that calls me in every time. I couldn't resist this beautiful shimmery glossiness from the new collection to the beach. Do i need another gloss like this NO does this fact stop me No.
However i must say this lipglass in easy lounger although similar to others in my collection has something extra special about it.



Then last but not least is the St Moriz tanning mist. I have heard so many reviews for this that i have been dying to get my hands on some without much luck. I found it by accident when walking through the lanes in meadowhall where there is a stall that has all the formula's for only £4.99.
Might i add i was a bit naughty and spent far too much as i also brought some clothes, jewelry and shoes ooops.
Then on top of that i got home to find out the postman had been and delivered my recent order from http://www.anniescandlesandmelts.co.uk/store/Default.asp
I will dedicate my next blog to this order as the goodies are too nice to skim over.

A day of spoiling myself has been great and now it's back to being mummy xx

1 comment:

Thankyou for all your comments, i appreciate each and everyone xx